After 93.3 WMMR’s Marisa Magnatta tweeted this picture, the general consensus was that some completely unruly totally rational Eagles fan(s) set some hapless Cowboys’ fan’s car on fire during Sunday’s game.
Crossing Broad, however, has set the record straight: The accidental fire, which burned an Eagles fan’s car to the ground, was caused by an improperly extinguished grill.
With a completely unhelpful Philly.com article, the details of the incident are still relatively scarce. But, come one, people, how many times do we have to stress the importance of proper tailgating safety? Always douse your remaining coals with all available floaters BEFORE you head towards the stadium.